Rules & Regulations
- Library is Accessible to bonafide students and staff of the College.
- Library is open from 8.00 am to 5.30 pm on all working days.
- I-Card is compulsory for all students and staff of the college.
- All the students/scholars and outsiders entering into the library shall keep their bags and belongings at the entrance.
- Visitors should sign in the register at the checkpoint, before entering the library.
- All the readers are advised not to leave their valuables at the check point. Library is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- All users are requested to keep their mobiles on silent mode.
- All are requested to maintain dignified silence.
- Beverages and eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- Library observes Open Access System hence keep the library resources at its designated place after using them.
- Readers should not deface, mark, cut, mutilate or damage library resources in any way. If anyone found doing so, she will be charged the full replacement cost of the resource.
No part of Library reading material shall be photo-copied, without permission of the Librarian.
Rules for Circulation
- Students should bring I-Card and library pocket for borrowing library books and other resources.
- Books will be issued as per the membership privileges allotted to them.
- While borrowing, users should check the books for missing pages if any or any other damages. Such books should be immediately brought to the notice of the Librarian / Library staff.
- Periodicals, Reference books, rare-books, and project reports of PG students, thesis and dissertations will not be issued except in the special case with the prior permission of the Librarian.
- Handle the books carefully while browsing /consulting them.
- Do not mark or fold any pages of the Library –book.
- An issued books should be returned within due date otherwise an overdue fine of Rs.2/- per day will be charged.
If I-Card or library pocket is lost by the member, she should report to the librarian and apply for duplicate I-Card /library pocket as per the procedure.
Beside from regular circulation, students can become the member of various library schemes such as Book Bank, Book Club, Competitive exam cell “Savitri” and avail the additional books facility as per the criteria of that scheme.
- Books may be renewed, if not in demand with the proper permission of the Librarian.
- The library reserves the right to call back any issued book/resources at any time.
All books should be returned before the start of the vacation.
Rules & Regulations
- Internet Facility is available for our college students and staff members from 9.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m.
- Internet access should be used only for educational purpose.
- Students and staff should enter his/her name in the log book before entering into the Digital Library.
- Do not install or uninstall any software in library computers.
- If any of the computers are not working report the same to the librarian. Do not try to fix it.
- One computer system is reserved for faculty members.
- Silence and cleanliness should be maintained.
Rules for Photocopy
- Staff should take written permission for any photocopy work from Principal/Vice-Principal or Office Superintendent.
- Forms are available with photocopy machine operator.
- No any photocopy work shall be done without permission.
- Non official work will be charged.